We're not dead yet....

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Graduated in 2000 from Madisonville High School and when i was there you got handled if you did anything wrong. Me and the SRO were on a first name basis by time i graduated because i fought back if you tried me. We had charges filed against us and i have a juvenile record because i would not be pushed around.

Kids need to be disciplined and taught not everyone is a winner and shit is gonna happen. I took my chances back then, but if i was in school now thI answer would be nope and i would just drop out and got a GED.
My brother has kids in school and they want to do better than their parents did. We paint with a broad brush and forget that there are still some out there waiting for the opportunity to pop up and make a difference.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Graduated in 2000 from Madisonville High School and when i was there you got handled if you did anything wrong. Me and the SRO were on a first name basis by time i graduated because i fought back if you tried me. We had charges filed against us and i have a juvenile record because i would not be pushed around.

Kids need to be disciplined and taught not everyone is a winner and shit is gonna happen. I took my chances back then, but if i was in school now thI answer would be nope and i would just drop out and got a GED.
My brother has kids in school and they want to do better than their parents did. We paint with a broad brush and forget that there are still some out there waiting for the opportunity to pop up and make a difference.
Every parent is too busy telling their kids they can do & be anything and they are awesome & perfect. Then they get sent out into the world to burden & blame society with/for their shit.

Zemedici

Established Member
My parents never sugar coated shit, but they also didn’t blatantly shit on my dreams. They supported me and my aspirations from day one.

However, my dad also has / has ZERO issue with showing me who’s the boss, and i respect him for that. Taught me respect for authority.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
When i worked at an Intake for TDCJ I saw plenty of you cant tell me what to do. Because the parents didn’t do their jobs.
Long story short they learned real quick they were gonna mind while on the inside

SirShaun

Established Member
The media will still have them wanting to give away their country. Sad part is the kids growing up nowadays, this is all they know. Massive amounts of Social Media, Massive amounts of Media in general. The days of a few good newspapers/stations sharing facts not fiction, making the most out their broadcasts/lines in the paper are over. This in itself it served as a form of quality control. Today with the rate and speed of being able to publish content, in hopes of being relevant, chasing viewership, pursuing political agendas, quality is lost.

Republicans being made out to be the bad guys. I say Republicans but lets do away with party lines and say those politicians fighting to uphold the constitution.

Too young to understand the way the world works, blatantly condemning necessary evils without facts, while the media pushes its shadily funded agenda, preying on the weak and fragile minded. The Utopia they yearn for comes at the cost of degrading the US at the global scale, or is it a foreign funded government coup being the catalyst? Both seem plausible and interconnected.

Unless something drastic happens to kick off a resurgence of patriotism/independence we are done for as a country. Foreign invaders are among us, in our money, in our government, in our media and in the systems we use daily.

Best thing you could do is somehow incorporate fake news into your curriculum, take news stories, develop factual numbers from them, and compare to something in similar light, but not in the media's cross hairs. Show them the media focus is bull shit, in comparison.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The red pill crowd in America is growing very quickly. I see hundreds of people daily. I live in a big city. The last 15 years have been very painful to watch. Lots of people began drinking the koolaid. Now, I can happily say I talk with people that stereotypically should be blue pill sheep, and they are freshly converted red pill gladiators.
-state contractors
-city planners
-minors
-minorities
-health professionals
-teachers
-students
-bus/transit drivers

Not all or honestly half, but far more than even 2 years ago.

I have a family member who started college. A year in, she was pretty sure she was battling anxiety because of unknown and closetted bisexuality, and repression. She also thought she might well be racist, and bigoted, and that she was certain Trump and Trump supporters were all racists.

Right. After sharing some info, and asking honest but difficult questions in a way that doesn’t disregard her autonomy or individuality-but heightens them, she began to read up things that I suggested. She looked into the Tavistock institute, the UN’s education criteria, the mixed bag of scarcity campaigns, and so on.

Now, she’s got a boyfriend, her grades are a’s, she actively takes on hobby after hobby, she’s finally lost a stubborn 30lbs she never could shake, and she can’t believe how vile the blue pill sheep herding is. She actively loves life now, and just months back was boardering unhinged and manic. Now you’d have to be very obnoxious to phase her.

The blue pill life looks absolutely harmonious from even 1 foot away but once you get close enough to see the strands of the fibers holding it together, you see the eugenics, the evil, the devil, and the demons behind it. It’s perfect, almost. It’s a scanner, darkly.

Users who are viewing this thread