Established Member
trakday129.jpg

trakday167.jpg

trakday175.jpg

trakday147.jpg

trakday151.jpg

trakday112.jpg

trakday109.jpg

As most of u know. I usually have welds on my car. But my Buddy Wanted to use them on his 03 CObra so we swaped!!! My car was running like shit so my best of the day was 13.5 the 03 cobras Best of the day was a 11.6 @125 mph :eek:

1 of my RUns the car straight Fell on its face... I had a Great Launch 2.013 60 fooot and i had my Rpms right in the power band....... Then may car fell on its face in Every Grear i ran a 14.3 @ 97 i went to the pits and Reset the ECU and pulled a plug. The plugs were a little jacked but there was no way for me to get new ones on a sunday. SO i ran her again after I reset the ECU and i kicked off another 13.5 i had a ok 1st day at the Track. Those 03Cobra Rim are REally ****en heavy too. IM sure that didnt help :burnout:

RIPZ28

Established Member
Dude do you think your gonna go to the track this sunday also? If not can I borrow your welds??? also do you use your Wheel spacers when your using your welds? if not would you be interested in selling them???

RIPZ28

Established Member
its all good... imma go buy them shits next week probably...

are you still working on Chris's car? what are you guys doing tonight?

Wicked4.6DOHC

Rattle Snake
Established Member
Im waiting on a Header Gasket to get here. I dont know what we are doin hes goin to be here around 5 thats what time he gets off. so we need to Figure how to get his car back to his house. Mabey i will drive it :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread