Went to the track for the first time this year the other day

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
I never had a full run with nitrous before. I was having issues with the bracket that the micro switch was mounted on. It was getting slammed upwards and wouldn't make contact anymore with the throttle linkage and therefore the nitrous would only come on for a split second.

My buddy shaved down the bracket for me and that issue is gone now:rockon:

My mods: Stock Eaton/pulleys. K&N fipk2, Fluidyne heat exchanger, UPR offroad x-pipe, Magnaflow catback, RWTD mail order tune, mgw short shifter. Stock clutch with 40k miles on it with over 35 passes easy on it. Fiore firewall adjuster and clutch quadrant. N.O.S. wet kit with 75 shot. Live axle swap w/ strange 31 spline axles, 390 gears, Detroit locker, diff cover, adjustable upper/lower control arms with solid bushings and strange 10 adjustable rear shocks. M/T drag radials that are bald in the center.

For what it is worth the car weighs w/o me 3500lbs and I weigh 200.

It was chilly out, some where in the high 40s or low 50s.

I ran: 11.636@ 123mph w/ 1.858 60ft.

I can post pic of the time slip if someone really cares to see it:pop:

COBRA KAI!:coolman:

edit: forgot to mention I have MM full length subframes welded in.

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Nice! How big of a shot were you spraying? Pretty well set up Cobra......I like the concept of spraying an unpullied/unported Terminator. Would be interesting to see how far you could take this with more seat time at the track.

Time slip would be great!

svtnos1011

Established Member
Nice! How big of a shot were you spraying? Pretty well set up Cobra......I like the concept of spraying an unpullied/unported Terminator. Would be interesting to see how far you could take this with more seat time at the track.

Time slip would be great!

75 shot of nitrous. It is a wet kit from Nitrous Oxide Systems. It is NOT their plate kit.

svtnos1011

Established Member
here is the time slip:

CIMG0975.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread