went to the dyno

Rook

Established Member
well i went to the dyno and found out i got to install fuel pump and injectors. but at 3500 rpms max power was 476 rwh and 540.73. we had to shut it down everytime and added fuel but still wasnt enough. looks like im gonna get close to 500.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
You running the stock upper pulley? With those mods you should definetly need 60# Injectors and Dual 255lph fuel pumps.

congrats on the numbers.

Rook

Established Member
stock upper. i knew i should have but i didnt waste any money but gas money the people at dynospeed racing in memphis or great people. i already got parts on the way. what do you think my ending outcome will be.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Hard to say what the final outcome is going to be. But you should be at least close to the 500 hp mark if the blower does not over heat with the 8# lower.

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
stock upper. i knew i should have but i didnt waste any money but gas money the people at dynospeed racing in memphis or great people. i already got parts on the way. what do you think my ending outcome will be.
Hey man do you know a guy named Travis Green he has a black 03 cobra he is from you town I figure its a small town im the svt owners know each other.

Rook

Established Member
yeah i know travis and some of his friends jordan mach 1, i moved to arkansas but i see them everytime i come home.

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
yeah i know travis and some of his friends jordan mach 1, i moved to arkansas but i see them everytime i come home.
I figured you knew him cool guy I always give him a hard time about his cobra. By the way nice truck when you going to scrap the heaton and go with a whipple or KB?

Last edited:

gumbo_1969

Established Member
Nice numbers man. Glad you made it home safe yesterday...crazy weather.

I am looking forward to seeing what your rig will do. Keep me posted.

L8er!

Patrick

Users who are viewing this thread