Went to the dyno, Ummmmmm....

Big Man

Fill r Up!
Established Member
...I need a dyno tune bad.

As you can see the A/F bottoms out between 4000 & 4500 rpms and this was on the leanest tune I had. Also, my torque is in the dump. The last time I was at the dyno it put 477 ft-lbs down(though that is still low for the mods).

My plan now is to go to Dynospeed Racing in Memphis April 8th and have them work their magic. Untile then I just have to live with this. :(

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
Yeah I'd say you went a LIL rich there in the middle. Get a new tune and she'll wake right up!

BDAZSVT

Established Member
Is that what they are calling Total Performance now? New shop name? I wish I would have known I would have came down to see another L get dynoed.

spanky777will

Established Member
if i was you i would redyno

the way that graph looks it looks as if the a/f meter was not functioning or needs recalibrated. esp when it first starts metering it's reading the same throughout the entire pull

Will

Grimace

Established Member
Still doesn't look right. Should start out pretty lean (15.0 or so) and drop to whatever it is when the dyno guy hammers it. I agree that something is amiss on the dyno.

Big Man

Fill r Up!
Established Member
Click on the image for a high res version and look closer, its hard to see. I think what you guys are seeing is the red line going across the graph.

Users who are viewing this thread