Went to the Darkside....

roushraven

zzzZZzz
Established Member
Very easy. Just like removing an emblem the only caution would be that if the car is really old there might be a shade difference in the paint underneath the BSM. I took mine off my Z as soon as I got it home from the dealership.

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
I dont get it i love my BSM :??: It ads a nice line to the car
72Snow_vette-med.jpg

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
Originally posted by 99SaleenSpeedst
I never thought I'd say this, but I bought a GM. After 5 Mustangs I wanted to try something different. I bought a Silver/Black C5 Vert. Only drove it a few times though, cause the weather sucks in MI but I'm pretty happy so far. I put a Corsa Catback on it, Factory GM European tail lights, and lowered it. I want to get Chrome Z06's, Z06 Screens & Scoops and do some other mods to try to make 400 RWHP N/A on a Mustang dyno.

dsc02221.jpg

dsc02224.jpg

dsc02223.jpg

-Rick

BTW: I do miss the Mustang sound... nothing beat the sound of a Mustang with exhaust
send me a pm if you are interested in selling the rims you have now! i need new shoes for my vette!

roushraven

zzzZZzz
Established Member
On a convertible, especially with the top down, or the coupe BSM's looks fine, but on the FRC's I think it disrupts the lines. Just MHO.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
i think the body side moulding looks badass on C5's. The ones i see without them look like they are ass heavy and are way too tall in the rear. it seperates and lifts....LOL

95snoozer

Established Member
Originally posted by unit213
Just think how good it would look without the side molding. ;)

Looks good Rick. I like the taillights. I hear a set of stage III heads and a 224/224 cam on a 114LSA calling for you...

When the weather breaks were going to have to line 'em up.

hahaha why would you go with a small cam on big heads :shrug:

how about some good heads and a trex cam:beer: m2 or even x2 :beer:

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
I never thought I'd say this, but I bought a GM. After 5 Mustangs I wanted to try something different. I bought a Silver/Black C5 Vert. -Rick

Glad to see I wasn't the only one that went for another Vette this week. Here is the new addition. 02 ZO6. Got it for $33k, including tax. Only 127 miles! 67 year old man bought it, drove it home, and drove it back two years later to trade for an 04 ZO6. I love old people that buy cars they don't intend to drive.
:rockon:
As you can see in the background, I still have my 03 white L. Might try to sell it later from my dad's place down in Eastern NC. They don't have much of a market for 2wd trucks up here this time of year.
558027_3_full.jpg

558027_4_full.jpg

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Originally posted by 95snoozer
hahaha why would you go with a small cam on big heads :shrug:

how about some good heads and a trex cam:beer: m2 or even x2 :beer:

Cuz Rick doesn't want a big cam. We already discussed that.

93TaurusSHO

Established Member
Yup, MN6 every option... heads up, adjustable ride control, etc. It's cool, but like I said, I definitely miss the Mustang sound!

-Rick

It's ok Rick, you can always go back. Gotta love those Vette's anyway, they are sharp looking! Enjoy! Pick me up sometime! hehe:D

Users who are viewing this thread