Went to the Darkside....

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
I never thought I'd say this, but I bought a GM. After 5 Mustangs I wanted to try something different. I bought a Silver/Black C5 Vert. Only drove it a few times though, cause the weather sucks in MI but I'm pretty happy so far. I put a Corsa Catback on it, Factory GM European tail lights, and lowered it. I want to get Chrome Z06's, Z06 Screens & Scoops and do some other mods to try to make 400 RWHP N/A on a Mustang dyno.

dsc02221.jpg

dsc02224.jpg

dsc02223.jpg

-Rick

BTW: I do miss the Mustang sound... nothing beat the sound of a Mustang with exhaust

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Yup, MN6 every option... heads up, adjustable ride control, etc. It's cool, but like I said, I definitely miss the Mustang sound!

-Rick

NITMARE

Established Member
Hey I understand. A good friend of mine traded in his 2001 GT with an S-trim, Bullit intake,yada yada in on a 2000 black on black vette. I could have killed him at first (I did all the work to his car)but then he let me drive the vette. And all I could say is "damn these are nice cars" Defnitely nothing at all like a stang but I like them. Plus now he tinted his windows 5% and put on chrome Z06's. I does get some attention from the females:coolman:

02 Harley Truck

Established Member
Great Lookin Car.... So its Stock for now? what are you plannin on doin to it... SUPERCHARGE it... that would be one BAD ASS vette... Have fun with it... try and keep the tires on there

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
Get the borla stingers It will make your car sound 100x . No supercharger whine but you do have the bad ass gurgleing and poping on deceleration enjoy the ride :beer:

SALEEN039

Established Member
Ive had about every year and model of Mustang. If I did not have 2 small kids I would have a ZO6 and my Cobra. NICE CAR.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Just think how good it would look without the side molding. ;)

Looks good Rick. I like the taillights. I hear a set of stage III heads and a 224/224 cam on a 114LSA calling for you...

When the weather breaks were going to have to line 'em up.

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Dan,

I'm undecided on what to do with the mouldings.... sometimes I like them and sometimes I think it would look better without them :shrug:

I also hear that cam/heads calling my name.... :rolling:

-Rick

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
It looks cleaner without the molding. It's basically useless anyway because any soccer mom in her SUV is going to put a ding in the top of your door/fender since it's so low compared to every other vehicle.

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
PS....which molding is being talked about? The only one I can see/think is the one atop the door at the base of the window?

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Originally posted by SuperTrooper
PS....which molding is being talked about? The only one I can see/think is the one atop the door at the base of the window?

...in the middle of the door.

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
That comes off? How??? If its not to much work (don't want to screw the paint up) I will be removing mine.

Users who are viewing this thread