Went to the Dark Side

Venom_Cobra

Venom_Cobra
Established Member
I know it has been a while since I have bene on here but I have gone to the dark side. I have gottent he new 2010 Carmaro SS, I just like the new look better than the mustangs. If it as any redemption i still have the snake!

6092_559538868028_56704701_32894790_7408968_n.jpg

Ignore the guy to the left and flame on!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
That you still own the Mustang shows that the Good side still exists within you; the Dark side has not claimed you completely. So there is hope you will wake up one day, look at that Camaro, and say, "What was I thinking?"

Just kidding. The Camaro does look sharp, I can't deny that. Have fun with it!

Jim Snover

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Saw one in traffic the other day, it was a black SS. Looked ok from a distance, but when I got up close I wanted to slap a sail on that thing and float across the pond. These suckers are HUGE. I couldn't believe it, I don't know the exact weight numbers but it can't be too pretty.

CBrowning84

Established Member
Saw one in traffic the other day, it was a black SS. Looked ok from a distance, but when I got up close I wanted to slap a sail on that thing and float across the pond. These suckers are HUGE. I couldn't believe it, I don't know the exact weight numbers but it can't be too pretty.

3,857-pound curb weight... so really not that much more than our cars. Aren't we around 3700?

Saw a black one last night and a red one today. I think they're pretty sharp! But i'd never own one. Congrats on the new purchase!

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
congrats... i'm happy for anyone who purchase's something THEY themselves want...

divided

Established Member
Congrats! I saw a SS the other day for the first time, and I wont lie, it looked mean! :beer:

Venom_Cobra

Venom_Cobra
Established Member

The weight is actually lighter than that of the GT 500 but heavier that the mustang GT

Camaro - 3860 lbs. 6.2 L engine
GT 500 - 3924 lbs. 5.4 L engine
Reg GT - 3401 lbs. 4.6 L engine

snakecharmer

Established Member
Congrats! I saw one just like it yesterday. The new Camaro looks soooooooooooooooooo much better than the 2010 Mustangs.

Users who are viewing this thread