Went to Laguna Seca and saw some familiar faces.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
NASA Nationals are at Laguna Seca for 2022. I'm pumped.

Sent from my Potato

My94GT

Established Member
Laguna Seca is a beautiful track. I got to drive a friend's car their two years ago and it was definitely a bucket list item. I will say VIR on the East Coast should be a bucket list track for you guys on the West Coast after driving both. No noise Nazi's at VIR either.
VIR is a blast, never been in a car but did a whole day of mixed weather on my bike. Pouring rain in the morning and hot sun in the afternoon, really made me appreciate that track vs NJMP that I was used to.

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
Absolutely rolling, running lap times a couple seconds quicker than I run on a 600 out there!

Can't wait to get our there in my Boss, will be happy to see 1:5x lol.

VIR is a blast, never been in a car but did a whole day of mixed weather on my bike. Pouring rain in the morning and hot sun in the afternoon, really made me appreciate that track vs NJMP that I was used to.

VIR on a bike in the wet! That must have been scary as hell.

My94GT

Established Member
VIR on a bike in the wet! That must have been scary as hell.
It was nerve racking. Went for California super bike school and the coaches said the class runs rain or shine. That day in the went taught me to trail brake with fitness and shaved seconds off my dry times in the following weekends.

72SBC

Established Member
12F2A18B-9B7A-44C6-BD72-91F93D76B019.jpeg

The corkscrew is pretty steep, Treynor was taking it at like 100mph, not me though.

Users who are viewing this thread