Went to bed fine...woke up with....

DET_SVT02

Established Member
My left eye swollen half shut. Turns out I got bit my something last nite and it got infected. So I goto the ER and I couldnt believe they got me in and out in under 1 hour it was awesome. The odd part is they had to stick a syrienge in the bite and drain it so know I know what botox feels like. I was suprised that it real wasnt painful at all yet again it was swollen and very sore so that might have been why. Im such a big boy they didnt even numb my face although the left side is numb anyways from the swelling. Anyone else ever have a needle in there face?

Black0ut

Established Member
Couple needles in the head... and in mouth...

I have had stitches three times on my head and the freezing needle that they drill into your scull like their mining for diamonds feels needless to say... very comfortable :p

When I got some teeth pulled I got the freezing in my gums... and the doc slipped...

got so much ****in freezing in mouth is spread all through my cheeks... My mouth was frozen for like 24 hours and I looked like a pissed off chipmunk :cuss:

So after these I've come to the conclusion that I really don't like needles :shrug:

Oh ya... and they tried to take 5 viles of blood for testing once and couldn't find a vain... They poked my arm and sucked blanks like 20 times... lol... haven't been as pissed as I was that day in a while :lol1:

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
I have no fear of needles.....however, i hate getting my blood drawn!!! Absolutley hate it!

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Sounds like a bad way to wake up...

When I was a kid, I had an infection in the corner of my eye that had to be lanced. It took several nurses/Drs. to hold me down as the needle approached my eye.

As a diabetic, I've given myself over 15,000 injections. :eek:

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Thats freaky knowing something can walk on your face at night, man now Im gonna have trouble sleeping tonight.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I've had needles in my jaw, they hurt like a mofo. They are ridiculously long, I just have to close my eyes for that deal.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I split my upper lip in half pretty much(skin was very thin holding it together) and they stuck the needle inside the wound on both sides before they started to stich it up.

Hepcat007

Established Member
I'm always terified that somthing is gonna bite me in the middle of the night. I got bit on my stomach like 5 times one night by a spider. Im glad i don't live in arizona or somplace where i would have to live in fear of scorpions and crazy evil bugs. I would never have a good nights sleep again.

NotoriousJaegs

~There Goes My Hero~
Established Member
:(
BullittSleuth said:
I got bit by a centipede in the middle of the night once
:dw:
mjzilinski said:
Thats freaky knowing something can walk on your face at night, man now Im gonna have trouble sleeping tonight.
:eek:
Hepcat007 said:
I'm always terified that somthing is gonna bite me in the middle of the night. I got bit on my stomach like 5 times one night by a spider. Im glad i don't live in arizona or somplace where i would have to live in fear of scorpions and crazy evil bugs. I would never have a good nights sleep again.

Damn it now guys! I was just going to sleep, now I'm gonna have to sleep with a face mask on or something...........why did I ever read this whole thread, once I got to the "scorpions" part I knew I had come too far :bash:

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
MissionMan said:
I have no fear of needles.....however, i hate getting my blood drawn!!! Absolutley hate it!
I was waiting to have a blood test on Tuesday...I was looking at 8 vacuum vials on the table..I said to myself am i going to recover from all that blood suck out of me. I don't mind given a shot but extracting blood from me is another is another story.

There was a time I had these large gigantic bumps on my legs...it was later determined that they were spider bites. Seeing stuff like that on my body scares the crap out of me.

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
Haha it was prolly one of these things.

scutigera.jpg

Thats a house centipede, and man do those things gross me out. Every now and then I see one in my house and it freaks me out. Woke up with one on my arm once, and I jumped off my bed shaking it off and rubbing my entire body to ensure it wasn't still there. I couldn't find the little bastard after that so needless to say I slept on the couch. Never found it the next day but I tore apart my bed/room to be safe. Still was hard to go to be the next night.

Paul

Last edited:

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
grandestang said:

scutigera.jpg

Thats a house centipede, and man do those things gross me out. Every now and then I see one in my house and it freaks me out. Woke up with one on my arm once, and I jumped off my bed shaking it off and rubbing my entire body to ensure it wasn't still there. I couldn't find the little bastard after that so needless to say I slept on the couch. Never found it the next day but I tore apart my bed/room to be safe. Still was hard to go to be the next night.

Paul

The first time I saw one of those things (like 15 years ago) it scurried accross my room on the floor - those buggers are super quick. Man did it gross me and my roomate out. My roommate was running around looking for anyone to help us catch the "monster" that was in our room.

DET_SVT02

Established Member
This just got weired because my brother woke up w/ a puffy eye this morning as well. I think we have a Rogue insect lol.

HellsBells

Do you smell that?
Established Member
grandestang said:

scutigera.jpg

Paul

In Iowa we call those little bastards Silver Fish. They are super fast! Ecspecially when they get to be about 3 inches long. I have been finding a few while remodeling, but they are dumb. I would turn a 150 Watt bulb on in the attic and they all sit around it like goat ropers at a campfire. I would walk up, and proceed to beat them to death with my size 13 adidas shoe. :bash: I do not like bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread