Went skydiving (vid inside)

JBR87

Established Member
Yeah so my little bro and I went Skydiving Friday here's the video get ready for some laughs

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyH8izvibHg"]YouTube- Jeff skydiving[/nomedia]

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Damn, that looks like fun. Too bad I don't have the balls to try something like that.

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
The wind on you or your brothers face had me rolling! That was hilarious. This video makes me want to go again. I love the rush when you first jump out! Good times...

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Never went. Watched my dad do it. He got his jump license and then had a close near death experience and stopped doing it. He had about 22 solo jumps. So then he went and got his pilot license.

Only 3 things fall from the sky and that is bad weather, bird shit and dumb asses.

DevilSun

Established Member
Nice! Did this back in college, was a fricken' blast! Your faces speak nothing but the truth, especially at the beginning when you started free-falling with your smile beyond ear to ear. Thanks for sharing, glad ya had fun.

JBR87

Established Member
yeah best thing I've ever done, for 200 bones well worth it too... and yeah the Pilot was playing on his I-phone the whole time lol

drwprtcht

Established Member
yeah best thing I've ever done, for 200 bones well worth it too... and yeah the Pilot was playing on his I-phone the whole time lol
It's a rush, huh! I went two weeks ago for my 21st bday. I liked to so much that we're going again on Saturday. But this time we're jumping from 14k feet instead of 10k ft. I was so nervous the first time that I don't think I enjoyed it as much as I could have...so I can't wait for this weekend so that I can actually enjoy it a little more.

Users who are viewing this thread