Went by the dealer last night...

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
Well I stopped by a local dealer last night and looked at some 06 GTs just killing time. Anyways, every 06 GT carries a $6000 "Fair Market Value" markup. This is absolutely the most retarted thing ever because there is obviously no shortage of these cars. They had one that had dealer installed options like painted louverers(sp), vinyl stripes, remote start, and tint, and they wanted $38,500 for it. This is just insane. The stripes werent even painted on and looked like crap. I would like to be there to smack the first person who pays over $30k for a GT.

Last edited:

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
The one for 38 was NOT a roush. It was a standard white GT that had been dealer optioned with stripes and other stuff. With the markup and the accessories it was $38,500. Also, the 6k markup was across the board on ALL 06 GTs...

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
no cigar said:
The one for 38 was NOT a roush. It was a standard white GT that had been dealer optioned with stripes and other stuff. With the markup and the accessories it was $38,500. Also, the 6k markup was across the board on ALL 06 GTs...

whoa :eek:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Ya, that dealer is smoking crack, and trying to con you.

There is no more market value adjustments on those cars. MSRP or bust.

nbk13nw

Established Member
Yeah, I ordered mine in October 2004 and picked up and paid for it in February 2005, $25.7K for the Premium with all the options.

Users who are viewing this thread