Welp...

jdcobra

Established Member
nice grab, who did you get it from? Autonation, Planet Ford?

This one I picked up from autonation out in Katy. I was really looking into getting into a 2020 but they did more with the numbers on the 2019. If you’re not upside down like I was or maybe looking to put some down, I saw Joe Meyer ford also has some good deals.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This one I picked up from autonation out in Katy. I was really looking into getting into a 2020 but they did more with the numbers on the 2019. If you’re not upside down like I was or maybe looking to put some down, I saw Joe Meyer ford also has some good deals.

I got my 14 at that Autonation, pretty easy guys to work with.

jdcobra

Established Member
Yeah, they worked the numbers pretty good and I feel like I got a good deal considering the circumstances.

I put maybe 12k miles a year on my cars and I’m anal about taking care of them. The fact I don’t have to make a payment for 6 months and that everything goes toward the principal is what made me decide to it.

jdcobra

Established Member
808f69b6971f0e96a09b411def9b10ed.jpg

Went to clean her up and I noticed these pads under the taillights...are these normal or should they have been removed?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I'm pretty sure those are normal. I think they keep the lights from rubbing on the bumper cover and removing paint.

If you are feeling extra bored though you could pull the lights and trim them back or re position them where they aren't visible.

jdcobra

Established Member
I'm pretty sure those are normal. I think they keep the lights from rubbing on the bumper cover and removing paint.

If you are feeling extra bored though you could pull the lights and trim them back or re position them where they aren't visible.

I may as well with the quarantine going on.

Users who are viewing this thread