Well Winter mods here we come

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Well my L is shut down for the year or well it's heading into the shop for the full work over going with

Full built shortblock
stage 2 patriot heads and cams
KB 2.6
dynotech headers and exhaust
60# injectors
mafia

and well the list goes on and on. so as you can about imagein i'm pretty much going for broke. Not sure what we will shoot for horsepower in the end but it should be in the 700 range which well should be fun so i think i will have to find something better then the stock tires. anyone have some suggestions for me?

and some of you guys with Higher then stock horse already how are you likeing them for your daily driving? this is basically my weekend truck and alittle drag but i think 700hp all the time might just be a bit nuts but hey who knows i ride a bike right now with 320hp to the rear wheel so whats 700 in a truck right? lol

anything else you guys that have taken these steps think i should consider? or advice be appricated i have done alotta reading already but extra knowledge is always appricated :bowdown:

Bootbox

Established Member
That thing is going to be a monster, congratulations! The only is I wonder how long the trans will take that kind of power...

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Bootbox said:
That thing is going to be a monster, congratulations! The only is I wonder how long the trans will take that kind of power...

yeah i hear you on the trans we are kinda wondering that ourselves we figure we'll let it be a guine pig and see just how well it is gona hold up the next thing i i'm gona have to be looking at is some good tires i figure i still have the f1's on it and i'm sure after this they will last only a couple of taps on the throttle

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
If your going for broke you should talk to a few builders before buying the heads and cams. They might want you to go with a bigger valved head and custom ground cams. Your looking for 700 hp. I don't think your going to see 700 hp out of those heads and cams without juice.

BerserkBusa

Established Member
thanks for the heads up thunderbolt i will certainly look into it now it's gona be a full over the winter process that was just a basic list of what i had on for thinking so far

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
I dig my Fierce tires. I cant compare them to the stockers but they stick pretty damn good. Only bad thing Ive noticed about em is that they will hold to the limit and then break free with no warning. They kinda snap out if you know what I mean. Other than that great tire at a great price.

Users who are viewing this thread