Well the Day has finally come!

white98snake

Established Member
The new owner picked up the car today, it was indeed an awkward feeling seeing someone else drive away in my car lol, anyway now hopefully on to bigger and better things

K Stang

Spooolin'
Established Member
I saw your face when we pulled away, i've had to do that before so i know how it fells... but its a beutiful cobra man.

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
What's the replacement? I'm keeping my Cobra forever, if everything goes as planned. Come fall, it's a weekend toy.

1QIK-SNK

Established Member
white98snake said:
i think im either gonna get into an L or a c5 z06, but yea its been a rough afternoon, i went to the gym and beat the crap outta some weights lol

i think im either gonna get into an L <---- Thats the only thing I would get rid of my cobra for. I have always wanted a lightning.
Good luck with the search.

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
white98snake said:
i think im either gonna get into an L or a c5 z06, but yea its been a rough afternoon, i went to the gym and beat the crap outta some weights lol
weights are the best, deadlifts till you bleed lol!! hope you get the z06, dont let the sell get you down :beer:

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
b dub said:
weights are the best, deadlifts till you bleed lol!! hope you get the z06, dont let the sell get you down :beer:
Man have you guys priced Vettes? I was looking into them after riding shotgun in an open track event in a 2000 C5 with cam, exhaust, & tune. That LS1 screamed in 3rd gear! I couldn't find a decent one for less than $20k.

Ghost

Ghost
Established Member
Oh, thats still a good hour + from me. I doubt I'll ever get to see it.

Sorry to hear its gone, but heres to new and better things.

95riosnake

Established Member
Hopefully it will be a long time before I see somebody driving away after buying my car...I don't plan to sell for a LONG time...but who knows what may happen.

There is something to be said about the excitement of getting something new though.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Sorry but happy to hear you sold it dude, good luck with the next vehicle. I say go for the L and put a KB on and some other mods, not many trucks can run into the 10s

Users who are viewing this thread