Well the cobra is gone....

01satinsilver

Official NJ MACA Pimp
Established Member
from DD status to garage queen:pepper: Hopefully if everything works out today, I will be driving home a 2000 SVT Contour, 60K on the clock completely stock. Its not perfect but to not drive the cobra everyday its something. Its the metallic green with tan interior. Will have pics later.:pepper:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
I'll definitley race you in my wife's Mini Cooper S......I now have two supercharged 6 speeds in the garage!

IDK Dwight, my caddy has 210 ground pounding horses and 195 lbs of street ripping torque :) I got beat by an Cooper S already. :) But i did beat a stock Cooper N/A

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
Congrats Tom!! You will feel better about not putting unnecessary miles on the Cobra... and I'm glad to hear you stayed within the SVT family for a DD, like Joe and I did :beer:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
It was a fuel economy issue too. Tom likes to be in boost about every 25seconds.

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
ReVviNg HiGh said:
It was a fuel economy issue too. Tom likes to be in boost about every 25seconds.
Hahaha! :lol:
It was kind of a fuel economy issue for me too, in a different way - I couldn't afford the 80 mile per day commute to work anymore.

01satinsilver

Official NJ MACA Pimp
Established Member
Stangette03 said:
Congrats Tom!! You will feel better about not putting unnecessary miles on the Cobra... and I'm glad to hear you stayed within the SVT family for a DD, like Joe and I did :beer:

Thanks Michelle I have to thank Mike he found it. All I did was say I would like one as a DD and he called like tweo hours later and said I found one lets go look at it. Its still not done yet cause used car dealers suck. For some reason they still look at me like Im some 18 year old punk.:kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread