Well, the 93 Cobra is....

JKD

Banned
officially OFF of the market!

<---Employed again. :rockon:

It's still gonna be awhile before I can spend any money on her but at least I'm keeping her.

My birthday is June 10, so if SVTP wants to pool together some cash for a tune that would rock! :-D

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
I'm going to get mine tuned soon, maybe we can get them tuned together. I'm glad your keeping your car!

JKD

Banned
xcobra04x said:
I'm going to get mine tuned soon, maybe we can get them tuned together. I'm glad your keeping your car!

Hey John. I didn't realize until last minute that was you in that FOX the other day on Ballard. You're gonna have to let me check it out some time. How do you like the FOX so far?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Congrats, my fox IS on the market...it just sits on the driveway under a cover, what a poor way for such a nice car to rot away.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
How much are you askin?

Depends, I'm gonna try to take it this week to find out what the play in the drivetrain is coming from. I'm pretty sure the rear end is gone but it could just be a bad U-joint.

Probably 7-10k depending on what/how bad its broken.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
officially OFF of the market!

<---Employed again. :rockon:

Congrats on the new job!!! I know how happy I was to finally get one again.

IF you ever have to sell your car man, let me buy it from you ok? I can sell my HREs and have the rest of the cash pretty quick, even if you have to sell me w/o the S trim and I have to sell my YSi or my Welds.. I want THAT car...

...It's still gonna be awhile before I can spend any money on her but at least I'm keeping her.

My birthday is June 10, so if SVTP wants to pool together some cash for a tune that would rock! :-D
I don't have any cash to give ya since all it is going to bills and saving for the move, but when I'm in town, I'll tune it for you for your birthday for free... Caveman tuned that is, but it'll run a lot better than it does now...:beer:

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
I don't have any cash to give ya since all it is going to bills and saving for the move, but when I'm in town, I'll tune it for you for your birthday for free... Caveman tuned that is, but it'll run a lot better than it does now...:beer:

:thumbsup:

danistanggt

Established Member
glad things are lookin up for ya. i know how bad it sucks to sell a car you love. we just sold a 67 rs camaro that he spent 2 1/2 years restoring...:(

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Glad to hear it!

Maybe tomorrow I can get a ride in it and actually benefit from the exhaust rather than just being left deaf behind you?...asshole

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
Glad to hear it!

Maybe tomorrow I can get a ride in it and actually benefit from the exhaust rather than just being left deaf behind you?...asshole

Is it really that loud at WOT?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Is it really that loud at WOT?

If he is using our race as a reference then I'm sure it was loud. We're both running wide open...I think you have a bit more of a muffler than I do but not by much.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
If he is using our race as a reference then I'm sure it was loud. We're both running wide open...I think you have a bit more of a muffler than I do but not by much.
No I'm using last Friday when we were cruising home on 190 and he put his tailpipes right by my open driver's side window, dropped it into 3rd (I would guess) and hammered it.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
carterra3 said:
dumb..... oh god he might win... *BRAKES*!!!!!!!!!!!!...

excuse me....

might is improbable and could is a long shot.

he got the race he asked for, then apparently I didn't follow the "rules"

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
might is improbable and could is a long shot.

he got the race he asked for, then apparently I didn't follow the "rules"
Steve didn't ask to race to 85.

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
Steve didn't ask to race to 85.

Don't bother Trey. You can't tell someone something that already knows everything. No matter what you say he's going to continue to make exuses.

Sheldon, say whatever you want, talk all the smack you want. It simply doesn't matter. In an untuned state on borrowed tires I've gone a full 1.5 faster then you ever have to date. With a tune and suspension I'll be balls deep inthe mid 6's.

Any track you want.

1/8th mile I'll 60ft you so bad you'll think you left it in reverse.

1/4 mile I'll make at least 15 more mph then you NOW. Let alone afterwards.

Bring it, quit talkin.

Users who are viewing this thread