Well that was a kick to the gut

C-Tidda

Established Member
Damn that suck bruh. RIP to your friend.
Prayers up for the wife and the little guys as well.

ToddW702

Established Member
Terrible loss, so sad for all involved. I can’t imagine the family’s pain. Help them as much as you can. Hang in there. Remember all the good times you had with him.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

08mojo

Established Member
That was hard to read. Sorry for the loss. I can't imagine what the family/wife is going through right now. Good to hear you are there for support.

MTBSully

Established Member
Sorry for your loss, and I wish you the best of luck helping the family in any way possible.

He was very young. Life is not fair sometimes. My girlfriend is an ICU nurse and the stories I hear really back that up. The addicts and bums are the ones that get 17 chances at life and the healthy 40 year old father of two that has a massive aneurysm is the one that goes. Sad, but true.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Sorry for your loss. Had a similar situation a couple months ago. Childhood friend dropped dead of a "heart related issue" he was 24.

Coiled03

Established Member
Sorry for your loss. There will be dark days ahead for everyone involved, but persevere. This too shall pass.

Had a good friend take his last breath in my arms. One of the toughest things I've ever been through.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
This is without a doubt my biggest fear in life.

Supporting a family at mid 30's. Taking care of everyone and being a good man. Suddenly, life takes my last breath, with so many wants wishes desires left in my mind.

It makes me think price of good income is not always worth the stress. Who's to say that couldn't be me in 5-10 years, or any of us? Makes you really think.

God bless your friend and his family. Do everything you can for them.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
So I lost a bestfriend yesterday morning. Out of the blue my buddies wife calls me to tell me he had a massive heart attack walking to his car leaving for work and she found him between their two cars when she went to leave the house with the kids a few hours later.

I'm still in shock about it, I just saw him a few days ago and played video games with him online the day before this happened.

Being he was only 36, he didn't have a will nor left any notes or anything for his wife and kids to read.

I feel so sorry for his wife and kids, a 7 year old and a 3 year old. She was a stay at home mom and she doesn't know what to do. So myself and our other friends/wives are doing anything and everything to help them.

But what gots me thinking the most, his boys, mostly the 3 year old won't remember his father. It breaks my heart to know these boys won't remember how awesome their father was. I'm trying to think of anything to do so the boys will remember their father.

Sorry for the rant, don't know where else to vent.
Wow, that is a tragedy... Very sorry to hear that about your friend.

His memory will be kept alive by his friends and family. It may never be able to bring him back, but he wont be forgotten.

Maybe get everyone together and ask them to write a letter about something that they remember of him. Something that will always stick with them. Then take all the letters and put them into a binder for the kids. Just maybe it will help someday to guide them.

At the very least, help them know who their father was and what he meant to everyone.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sorry to hear about your loss, I can't even imagine what his wife must be thinking. Kudos to you for stepping up to help however you can.

Did he have previous health problems? Crazy to thinking a 36 year old could just drop over like that. I just turned 35 and have my first child due in 6 weeks and it's scary to think I could just keel over.

Kevinbonds

Established Member
I am sorry for your loss.. and maybe this is not the right time..

However this is a good reminder to everyone who reads this thread- if you are a provider for your family to make sure you have your life insurance and other key resources in place.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, so young. That's horrible. I feel for his wife and 2 young kids.
Sorry for your loss. My condolences.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Sorry for your loss, thats a terrible thing to hear. Way to young to pass with a heart attack. Its a good idea to do yearly physicals maybe even take a stress test to eliminate any heart problems early.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Sorry for your loss. Had a similar situation a couple months ago. Childhood friend dropped dead of a "heart related issue" he was 24.
I had a school friend that dropped dead of a heart attack at 28. I remember him being pulled out of school as a child when his father also died of a heart attack at 42. In 2008 I went to work and found out that one of our contractors died in his sleep at age 26, left behind a 5 year old daughter.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Sorry for your loss man.

I've lost three great friends that were my mentors and helped me get through life during an extremely dark time in my younger years.

This hurts so much and it is hard to get through it.

Good luck to you and your friends family.

-Chris

Users who are viewing this thread