Well, thanks fellas. That really helped.

Randee of the Redwoods

Clueless. No...really.
Established Member
Thank you. Everyone except for fangstang udnerstood my frustration. "Go with your gut" one of you said. Well, I was but the recent posts of tranny problems really shook me up. I already have one Ford product and I jsut rebuilt the top end because of a faulty head gasket that Ford KNEW about. Oh well. Car has about 75 more horses than it started with. But it's just tooooooooooooooo heavy. Nice interior though.
Class or ass. Can't have both. Yea, I know. But that means the Cobra is crap. Which I don't believe. I know it has a miniscule back seat, but the Mustang interior is much better laid out than the F-body. It just seems more open. I don't know. Maybe I'm just stupid(no comments from you, fangstang).
"S/C it" someone said. Well, I was toying with the idea of a Whipplecharger. Eh. I guess what I'm really looking for is something already done. Complete. Finished. Saleen comes to mind. So does Roush(sp). But I wanted to stay under 30k if at all possible(I may have money and credit, but I'm not a millionare).
Well, the latest pitch on my car turned up nil. I'm still stuck with it. I didn't get to the Ford dealer because my friend's truck broke down. I took a look at it for him since it was leaking oil. Turned out to just be an oil pressure gauge line. Oh well...the dealer will always be there.
Tell me this: can anyone tell me if all the 2002 Cobras are spoken for? Is it worth fighting with a salesman about ordering one? Or should I wait until closer to March?

sssSnake 01

Established Member
Be a Ford man....Go down there and whoop up on the dealer and tell him you ain't settlin' for anything less than the color and interior you really want.

Interest rates are down and cars are moving slow. Now is the time to sieze the day.

It is a buyers market. So open up a can of whoop @$$ and go get you a Cobra.

You are either an SVT man with the right to brag or bitch or you are sitting on the side lines with just a lot of words.

"JUST DO IT!"

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
i wouldn't just say interest rates are down. if you buy an american vehicle in the next few days, i'd say interest rates are non-existent.

Users who are viewing this thread