Well since the Cobra's in the shop

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
Getting some stuff done, the Jeep is seeing some action lately..

#1 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart w/Tune making 20 something #s.
Race #1 60 (40 for my US friends) - 190 km/h (120 for my US friends)
Lancer gets the hit because the Jeeps transmission is acting weird.. Anyhow he jumps out about a car and by 100, the Jeep pulls even by the time I shut it down I was about 2 cars ahead.

Race #2 same starting speed.. This time we leave even, and the Jeep jumps out right away and keeps on pulling to about 4-5 cars up when we shut down.

#2 When we turned around a turbo EG hatch busted a u-ball and chased us down.. There were 4 guys in the little car, and he was showing off his sweet sound of compressor surge (BOV install fail).. Anyhow honk it off with them and poof left them like they were parallel parking.. 8 cars easy.

#3 My buddy's 06 Viper w TB and intake..
Roll race from ~60 again.. He pulls out a quick couple of cars, and then as we got faster the worse it got for me good 5 cars before he decided to not waste more gas.

#4 Viper again, low roll like 20 km/h.. Jeep jumps out 2 cars as he had traction troubles, and he came around like I was riding a Schwinn.

All in all fun times.. I got a lot more racing in with the Jeep than the Cobra, since there really aren't a lot of cars that want to run the Cobra that I hang out with other than the Viper, and even then it isn't particularly close. Racing the Jeep is so dead stupid easy, no peddling, no shifting just gas mash and poof.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Nice kills! I played with one over the weekend... My Z is getting the engine rebuilt so I was in our Trailblazer. I just wanted to see the guy go to be honest...lol it was a pretty ugly rape.

Users who are viewing this thread