Well might be...

02Lightningbolt

It JuSt A tRuCk!!!
Established Member
Might be selling the lightning to get a used F-250 powerstroke. If anybody knows someone of has one thats wants to trade straight let me know please! I hate to see here go but i just might have to!

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Didnt you not to long ago put a built motor in? Sucks you have to let it go.

02Lightningbolt

It JuSt A tRuCk!!!
Established Member
Yeah i just got built motor, stall, ported E,SBTB,plenium,pulley,tune,valvebody,and full exhaust! : (
I want to cry i have so much in that truck but i have to because i need a 4x4 for Ohio b/c all the snow!

P.S. thats my freinds 5.0 but a dealership here said they only want a $6400 difference for a 2004 F-250 4 door Powerstroke Fx4 package my truck has 60,000 miles F-250 has 85,000 but it is a really clean truck! Also what yall think this truck is good for mileage wise i was thinking 200,000.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I used to live in Cleveland, buy a piece of shit to get around in the winter. That's what most people do. I'd rather spend $1500 then get rid of my truck.

Just my $.02

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
Power strokes are good for alot more than 200,000! Diesels really don't get broke in until around 75-100,000 miles any ways. I have a buddy who has a 2002 power stroke and it has 350,000 miles on it. He hot shots from here to Lousiana, Mississippi, and other states. He always hauls a full trailer and hasn't had any major issues with it yet. Just reagular maintaince and changing things like alternator and things of that sort.

But keep the L, you'll wish you had when you get rid of it.

02Lightningbolt

It JuSt A tRuCk!!!
Established Member
Thanks guys but i got rid of the L on thur. im sad but at the same time happy because now i can go play in the mud! and im not all that orried because when i get out of college im getting a C6 Z06!

Users who are viewing this thread