Well its been awhile but I'm back

EATONURLS1

Established Member
Some of the members may remember this:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359261

Well since then i've been through a few different cars, had an 04 GTO and 06 F150, but my fiance finally made that incident history by finding this

Photo_082108_002.jpg

1999 SVT Lightning with 34K on the clock, This is 2 days after picking it up at a dealership here in Colorado Springs, SInce then it has had a few things done to it, I wll be updated the photos today cause this one is poo. So far we just got LFP CAI on it but more is to come(spent my money to fly to charlotte to watch the panthers play the broncos in december). So its great to be back, I dont know how i feel about the hood and im trying to find a new topper for the back cause it sits to high for my taste. Thanks Guys

Last edited:

totheduals

Established Member
You have another website hosting the pic your trying to upload?
I always you photobucket.com never lets me down

EATONURLS1

Established Member
LFPVB, Bassani Exhaust with Mid pipe, Stage 2 Powerpackage from LFP(6# pulley), Throttle Body, Boost By Pass kit, Electric Fans, New Heat Exchanger, that will be fore xmas from the Fiance.

EATONURLS1

Established Member
well she feels terrible after what happened when that guy ran her off the road(Even though it wasnt her fault), so shes buying me all that stuff. Im excited but she can afford it she makes great money as a make up artist, I posted a picture of her in the hot g/f thread just recently, shes on the front of the L. But im pretty happy with this find.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
looks good man. congrats. I wouldnt be too crazy about that hood though personally, but beggars cant be choosers

Users who are viewing this thread