Well, it official. I am moving to San Antonio, TX.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I have been interviewing with a company called Rackspace for a few weeks, and just accepted an offer for a position with them. I will be leaving HP after being with them since May 2001.

I am excited about the job, and the move. I am not a big fan of the Houston area, and SA has a similar feel as Fort Worth from when I lived there, so I am very excited about this :banana:

Now I need to narrow down where I am going to live.

San Antonio SVTP members, feel free to offer advise.

My family will not be joining me initially. The market is just not there to sell our house right now, and neither of us are comfortable with leasing it out. I guess I will be living between both cities, until I can sell the house.

San Antonio, here I come :beer:

Last edited:

Deftones

Established Member
Anything on the Northwest side or North side near Fiesta Texas or sea World. Stay away from the Southside and SouthWest and SouthEast. Depends on what you want, apartment or house also.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i'm not a huge fan of san antonio but the north side is nice. i love the austin/ san marcos areas. i will say this, anything is an upgrade from houston. congrats on the job and the move. life can only get better now.

Users who are viewing this thread