Well I'm moving to Lacey

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Time to move closer to work. Tired of 1 hour drives to and from. I'll be running around down south from now on. I'm so close to work I can actually run DRs now all the time!

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
Time to move closer to work. Tired of 1 hour drives to and from. I'll be running around down south from now on. I'm so close to work I can actually run DRs now all the time!

how far did you live from work miles wise, I live 24 miles from were I work and besides weekends it usually takes me an hour and 15 minutes on a normal weekday. I usually leave my house an hour and 45 minutes early so I don't pull my hair out when traffic really sucks, friggin ridiculous

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
crystalwhitesvt said:
how far did you live from work miles wise, I live 24 miles from were I work and besides weekends it usually takes me an hour and 15 minutes on a normal weekday. I usually leave my house an hour and 45 minutes early so I don't pull my hair out when traffic really sucks, friggin ridiculous

42 miles each way. I was in Maple Valley.

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
Pints and Quarts! Oh my!
I am out in Hawk's Prairie. It will be nice to see a Mystic around.

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
Sweet man. I will give you a honk if I see you out driving around. You driving that thing in the rain?

scooter5

Established Member
am trying not to, its gonna be hard not to . its just a kick to drive! i get tired driving the 97 powerstroke all the time, but want to keep miles down on the cobra... at least till the warranty expires.....

scooter5

Established Member
04mystic, gonna hit P`s & Q`s sunday,around 3:00. I`ll buy ya a few beers
whilst the seahogs kick some ace... let me know....

whitelx

Established Member
Hey Greg were you in Fairwood this past Sunday? I saw a Teal 93 Cobra and I could of sworn it was you. If it was the Cobra sounds great. I work at that Schucks.
-whitelx

Users who are viewing this thread