Well I'm 21 now...

AFJuggalo81

Driver Mod in progress...
Established Member
And I feel like uber shit I'm still totally obliterated lol. Whatever anyone tells you do not and I repeat do not ever drink a shot called Liquid Cocaine because you end up getting kicked out of the strip club for calling the bouncer gargantuan lol. Anyways I'm back off to bed

CobraSVT657

Established Member
Congrats on turning 21 Flyin' Hawaian :beer: .... Now that your old enough to drink,, you can start trying to break your virginity with bar whores :banana:

Jpjr

Established Member
is this for real? and how are you guys affording to drive cobras at that age?!? i had no business buying one at 24 lol...

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
AFJuggalo81 said:
And I feel like uber shit I'm still totally obliterated lol. Whatever anyone tells you do not and I repeat do not ever drink a shot called Liquid Cocaine because you end up getting kicked out of the strip club for calling the bouncer gargantuan lol. Anyways I'm back off to bed

You called somebody gargantuan.
LMAO :lol:
You must have been wasted.

JP :beer:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Jpjr said:
is this for real? and how are you guys affording to drive cobras at that age?!? i had no business buying one at 24 lol...

That's what the f**k I was thinking too. I think I had my '01 when I was 25ish.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
When I was 21, the insurance on the cobra for myself would have been insane. Probably would have been several thousand per 6 months. I had a crappy driving record back then.

sndmn_2000

Next is a Vette
Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
That's what the f**k I was thinking too. I think I had my '01 when I was 25ish.

So? some people can afford it, some cant. There are kids here that got theirs at 17. One word - money.

AFJuggalo81

Driver Mod in progress...
Established Member
I'm very lucky to have gotten a decent paying job right out of highschool and it doesn't hurt I still live at home to help my mom. I got my cobra as a steal tho for $28,999 tax title out the door ect (Thank Ford for the rebates and discounts they had going on svt vehicle for a minute there) Insurance does suck tho I pay around $250 a month which is just as much as my car payment lol

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
sndmn_2000 said:
So? some people can afford it, some cant. There are kids here that got theirs at 17. One word - money.

Got no problem with it, just simply saying that I agreed with JPJR's comment. :rolleyes:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
AFJuggalo81 said:
I'm very lucky to have gotten a decent paying job right out of highschool and it doesn't hurt I still live at home to help my mom. I got my cobra as a steal tho for $28,999 tax title out the door ect (Thank Ford for the rebates and discounts they had going on svt vehicle for a minute there) Insurance does suck tho I pay around $250 a month which is just as much as my car payment lol

Damn that is a freakin' deal. I waited a long time for my '01 and it just happened at a good time. Probably good that I did not get mine earlier then 25ish.. :burnout:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I made good money back then, hired into Ford right at 20 yrs. old. Still would have been a bad idea to spend an a$$load of cash on insurance alone. Bottom line: This 03 vert when I was 20ish would have caused lots of problems, lol. Props to those that can handle themselves in a responsible manner at an early age :beer:

CobraSVT657

Established Member
Agreed.... When I was 21(back in 1991), I had 2 newer 5.0 Mustang GT's(w/ mods), Dodge Shelby Shadow(turbo), 4x4 Blazer and just bought my first house. Got married the next year, divorced the year after that and lost half of it. :bash:

Theres really no set age when thing in life are supposed to happen. Some go to college right after high school, some get into a good paying job right out of high school.

I'm looking forward to taking the Flying-Hawaiian out drinking,,, to see how he hangs with a seasoned veteran :xpl:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
CobraSVT657 said:
...snip...

I'm looking forward to taking the Flying-Hawaiian out drinking,,, to see how he hangs with a seasoned veteran :xpl:

Hey Chris, just practice drinking Coors Light (yellow water that someone whispered "~beer~" over) and you will be fine. :lol1:

It takes years of practice and dedication to transform into a proper beer filter, John has probably got some good tips for ya but I guarantee that plan b could hurt all of us. Pound for pound the finest drinker I know. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread