Well I took the fall.....

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
...in ordering a 2004 Mystic COBRA! (coupe) I really didnt go to the dealer to get it, just happend that way. :bash: I went there to get some parts for my Saleen and seen a new 04 yellow Cobra, so after getting what I went there I walked over to the new yeller one and the salesmen walked up and we started "talking"....so I told him I know the owner of the dealer very well so I went and talked to the owner for a bit next thing I know I wrote em a check and signed my life away. :nonono: The Cobra will/should be here in about 6-10 weeks. :beer:

grrreat this is all I need is another Mustang.:dw: so I think I'm going to sell one of my Saleens. :shrug:

somebody pinch me...I think I'm dreaming.:sleeping:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Sounds like life is rough for you. LOL. If you want to lessen your problems and give a Mustang or two away, I'm sure you could find some takers on the site. :-D

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Sounds like life is rough for you. LOL. If you want to lessen your problems and give a Mustang or two away, I'm sure you could find some takers on the site. :-D

I'd sell either one of my Saleens:)

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Your the second one this week that went to the dealer for one thing and ended up with a new vehicle!! Congraduations!! :beer:

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Well feel free to go to the dealer and buy me a L. LOL Congrats, can't wait to see it in May!

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
congrats!:beer: Just stay on top of it, there are only a few allotments of 04's. They HAVE to get that order in on time.

Thats what they said...So they made the order today. and Ford called the dealer back making sure that everything for my loan was a GO. so we'll see I do plan to stay on top of 'em but I trust the owner of the Dealer, we have been good friends for many years.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
of course, we'll be expecting pic's the minute you take delivery! congrats :thumbsup:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Sounds like you need to join the "Can't stop buying mustangs" club with me! Congrats on your purchase...............that car will be a beauty! :)

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Thanks guys! You can bet I'll be taking tons of pics!!:rockon: Now the tough part is thinking about what I want to do to her for her first Mod:eek:

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by 04Mystic
Thanks guys! You can bet I'll be taking tons of pics!!:rockon: Now the tough part is thinking about what I want to do to her for her first Mod:eek:
Edit: Nevermind ;-)

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
:bash: I'll take one off your hands... have no money though. So it's be sort of like a charity thing -hehe.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Good luck with your "order". They were scheduled to be done with production the end of this week. Mine has been or will be produced this week. I should have it the week of the 26th.

I would be concerned if you don't have a VIN.

Sounds like to me you might be getting a dealer trade.

Good Luck with it!
Rog

Users who are viewing this thread