Well, I sold my truck

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Been kinda distant on here lately, as I have been going through a lot in my life. It drove off yesterday with the new owners. It was bittersweet, I loved the truck and hated to see it go but it's time for a change and I needed the $$ so, I had to do it.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way with all the questions/compliments/etc. I will still drop in from time to time, and like they all say I will probably be back in a Lightning again one day.

Till then, God speed everyone and drive safe!
:beer:

btw if any noob's ask if you can DD a Lightning with 2 inch lowering springs and belltech spindles, tell them HELL YES!!! :thumbsup:

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Yeah, puts a knot in your stomach watching someone drive off with a ride you really don't want to get rid of, but you're moving on to something that appears to bring something bigger to the plate. Good luck!

FordFanStan

Established Member
Wow, never suspected it, but I haven't seen you around much. I hope everything is going ok for you and hope you are back in another L one day again because I think you are a true L enthusiast. Hopefully it went to some careful and proud new owners who will take care of it the same way you did. FFS

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
The WS6 on the left. Picked it up from a buddy cheap = no car payment any longer.

And picking up a cheap work truck. Was tired of beating the L up working out of it.

(i paint houses)

n210602112_33338000_2000427.jpg

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
NOOOO you bought a chevy :bash: JK! I hate to see you sold your truck, It IS my Favorite Truck! :bowdown: I hope the New owner takes care of it like you did! Hell yell on Driving a Lightning with 2 inch coils and 2 inch Belltech spindles :rockon:

Last edited:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Sucks to see you sold the truck, but ive been there too. Mine went to a great home, and i hope yours did as well. I actually traded mine for a WS.6 that looked almost exactly like yours too.

Users who are viewing this thread