Well I let my 02 DSG Harley F150 go today

PGreenSVT

Established Member
and brought home this! This should make a much better tow vehicle for the Cobra than the F150. I'm gonna miss that supercharger whine though.

tb5.jpg

tb4.jpg

tb3.jpg

tb2.jpg

4foxcoupe

Established Member
lucky sob, and jer you gotta stop post whoring in everyones threads to get your post count up:lol::nono:

PGreenSVT

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words guys. So far I love everything about it except the cost to fill it up lol. Bloown03 yes the flames are factory and they are painted in under the clearcoat not vinyl. I got it from Auto Showcase on Rt3 in Gambrils. I'm real happy with the deal and the truck. It is just what I was looking for, right down to the color.

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
Nice rig!!!
You might miss the supercharger whine now, but I'm sure you'll grow to love the turbo when it whistles!!!

Venimus03

Established Member
SWEEEEEEEET! I stopped by the dealership the other day and looked at an 08 F-350 psd, that thing was SICK!

PGreenSVT

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words guys. I got a great deal on it and as far as fuel prices go it should be a wash cuz the F150 Harley only got around 12 mpg. I am looking into running blended veggie oil in it. There are getting to be a lot of folks doing that now. Anyhow I love it so far. If I could afford Don's trailer I'd be set.

Users who are viewing this thread