Well i guess this is goodbye

Bllit11

Established Member
I sold my shelby to my dealer that I ordered it from I got it in july of 2012 and sold it yesterday for what i paid new so all i did was pay for gas ford motor company gave me free oil changes for 3 yrs because it took so long to get it.It was and is a great beautiful car. They already had a buyer for it you guys have been great and thanks for all your advise.

railroad

Established Member
Nice turn around. What is in your future? Would be interested in a comparison when it happens.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Well at least you got to enjoy it and didn't take a loss. You should definitely get a GT350

delvek

Established Member
How the hell did you sell it to the dealer for the same price you paid new?

I too am interested in why you sold it and if you plan on replacing it...

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Sounds like you did good on the sale, best of luck on your next purchase.
What does, " retiring @ 50 ", have to do with it ??

Bllit11

Established Member
Don't need the payment and i wasn't planning to go yet but i got a pretty good deal from work so I took it we have other toys plus now the wife wants to retire to. Yes I did real good but I bought the car right from my dealer and they had a buyer for my 2011 so I waited they didn't really know how special the 13 and 14s were until they dealer traded both the 14s they got i got their only 13 10000 miles later i sold it back to them and its waiting to go to east some where so they learned alittle i guess but I buy alot from them also.

Last edited:

ThomasL

Established Member
I sold my shelby to my dealer that I ordered it from I got it in july of 2012 and sold it yesterday for what i paid new so all i did was pay for gas ford motor company gave me free oil changes for 3 yrs because it took so long to get it.It was and is a great beautiful car. They already had a buyer for it you guys have been great and thanks for all your advise.

I guess my question would be, how is that dealer still in business?? lol. But seriously, good for you OP.

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
That's really good for buying new. I've bought used cars and drove them for a year or two and then sold them for what i paid but never new. That's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread