Well, heres my kill story.......

joe96bird

Well, kids...i dont normally do this(kill story) but its kinda infectious.

Here we go..about two weeks ago i was drivin down LW road comin home from my friends in Lantana. as i cross over jog rd i see a civic hatchback waitin to turn onto LW. as i pass it by my headlamps glint off the chrome muffler and the homosexual white racin rims on a red car. im sayin to myself, "well here we go" i just mind my own binness until rice boy finally catches up to me, i let him get right at my door and gun, pull the bird to 80 and leave him in my amoco fumes...i slow down, he tries it again and yet again i put it to the floor and waste his sorry rice burnin zipperhead built piece of crap and let him try to focus on my taillights....as i and then him cross under the turninpike, by then like an idiot im doin about 110mph...he finally catches up to me at 115mph, i guess his VTEC kicked in:chicken: and he was finally run to my rear quarter panel. then i here the most annoying shriek from the zipperhead mobile, he down shifted to 4th at 120mph and was still not passin me, i checked the speedo and backed off, chalk one up for the 4000lb car:burn:

ok im down, sorry to waste yalls time

joseph

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by wheelspin
Rice boys are the worst thing since Syphillus.

Yah but with Syphilis you get a shot and it goes away. The ricers, don't disappear and they seem to multiply like rabbits:D

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
For some reason the local ricers don't wanna race either mine or my buddys GoCart......damn kids....

Keep the Bird on the prey...

Users who are viewing this thread