Well...here's my exterior detailing guide (56K = death)

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
We should honestly make this thread a sticky as to show the first timers how to use the PC. Even though the products listed here aren't the only ones to use, it is a nice tutorial to look at before you go tackle a car for the first time.

THC

Evenflow

Established Member
Evenflow said:
Figured I would bump this thread as it originally got me in the market for a PC.

And I just ordered the PC Kit from Tropi-Care and its going to be here next weekend!

mixxer

Established Member
this is results from some of spree 's info hes given us for those of you who havnt seen it-http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242728

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
drdome99 said:
great write-up, posted a link to this on the STi forums!

Also what are your thoughts on NXT Tech Wax... I get pretty good results from that, comes off very easy by hand, here is a post NXT pic, it gives a great mirror finish on black

I definately agree with that. I haven't found anything that works as well dollar for dollar as NXT does. Period. It's the best value there is when it comes to wax.

NXT actually lasts quite a while. Pick up the NXT quick detailer and it revives it back to high gloss in no time.

Last edited:

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
I hope you still frequent here for advice, spree. I'm sure you'll be detailing whatever car you have/get :rockon:

As far as NXT goes, don't use it. Use mother's synwax if you must use over the counter products. I haven't used it myself, but I hear it is far better than NXT which I have used, and hate it's durability (3 weeksish).

spree

Established Member
yeah, i'll def. try to stick around. It's kinda hard though since I've been busy with work and planning a wedding recently...

trance_in_miami

Established Member
spree said:
yeah, i'll def. try to stick around. It's kinda hard though since I've been busy with work and planning a wedding recently...

:coolman: Don;t fortget to post our invitations & Pictures :burnout: .. ...... Good Luck on your Wedding :rockon:

BTW: What type car are you know getting to keep you busy like the Black cobra did ? :dw:

Evenflow

Established Member
Do you really need to wash the car again AFTER you claybar it if your going to apply waxes/polishes with the PC.

As long as you dont get any of the clay residue on the car, you shouldnt have to right?

tboysen00

Established Member
it says that for wax u use carneoba moose wax and s100, does that mean u use both of them each time or what ever we perfer. also where do you get s100 thanks troy

Buddy03Coby

Sideways is the Fun way.
Established Member
WOOOTTT... :bowdown: I almost want to spend money on detailing my car befor getting parts :bs: ...How about the little spots like between the third light and panel, side lights? Use hand or tape and stick the pc in there? How do you get it to shine in there?
Thanks for the write up. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread