Well had some fun in a chat room with a "True street racer"

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Sounds like this kid on a different forum that tried to tell me he had a 2000 Cobra R that he totalled before his new car. I called his BS, and he kept talking out of his ass about the stats and telling me to "do a ****ing google search," so I asked him to post pics. The punk does and it was True Blue with tan leather interior, and he was like, are you happy? Needless to say I was extremely happy. He eventually fessed up that it was a GT with the R body kit and rims. He got owned. Everyone is a big dog on the internet.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Originally posted by 2Blown4U
where did you find this kid i wanna go mess with the ricer folk

serious me too! i met one kid like that it was great... tried to tell me how fast his car was ... wow!
poor misguided youth:bash: imports will mess with ya ...
jd

Venomized281

Established Member
:lol: That was hilarious.

Well, I have a Ford Festiva with a turbo and 150 shot of NOS. It'll run 7.53 on the stock wheels and tires, but I'm a street racer, so I don't go to the track. I race illegally. I also have my own shop. It's on the side of the house.;-)

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Originally posted by SuperChanger
:lol: :lol: Omg why would some people want to simulate turbo noise is beyond me funny stuff.

I'm still laughing:lol:

Hey any pics of that ranger:idea: I'd like to see them.:beer:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
:lol: Is this guy forreal? I like the part when he say's

2fas4u2handle says:
yea i build these in there

2fas4u2handle says:
i do all the modification is my shop

2fas4u2handle says:
its right behind my house

:lol: But it's not really a shop it's my hobby. This dude is obviously a ricer and is talking out of his ass. I'm 19 and have more sense then this kid.

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
I was hoping reading this long post would be worth it, and it was.:lol:

Greddy kits come with a 18G turbo. That's not as small as you make it out to be. My buddy has the Greddy kit on his 99' Si with stock pistons and rods and ran a 8.1 @ 85 mph with slicks. He now has a Hondata with a new 3" exhaust. I'd say he's good for some nice high 7 sec runs.

Not bad for a stock B16 IMO.

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Originally posted by new2BIGPAR
I was hoping reading this long post would be worth it, and it was.:lol:

Greddy kits come with a 18G turbo. That's not as small as you make it out to be. My buddy has the Greddy kit on his 99' Si with stock pistons and rods and ran a 8.1 @ 85 mph with slicks. He now has a Hondata with a new 3" exhaust. I'd say he's good for some nice high 7 sec runs.

Not bad for a stock B16 IMO.

He was talking 8 flat in the full 1/4 not the 1/8

03CrazyHorse

Just a GT with stickers..
Established Member
Originally posted by 351MachOne
god you guys are all idiots didnt you hear the guy!! he has NNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duh...

I think he has a point we better all just shut up before we feel that rath of the 7 sec Civic:loser:

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
lying on the internet is one thing, but at least make it believable..

i hope he was lying about his age.. cause if he's 19 and has this knowledge I want to know where he lives so I can stay off the road.

umustdv8

Established Member
Well... That's 5 minutes of my life I won't get back! Not sure why I even read it :shrug:

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Originally posted by jerzey storm
I met this girl once and she told me her x boyfriend had a 6 second prelude. it was funny

Was that the 0-60 sprint time?? Has anyone ever listened to the things they say in that F&F movie?? I had no idea you had to Double-clutch in a drag race. :??:

Users who are viewing this thread