Well Fellas, The 05 Stang May Be In My Future.

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
I've been obtaining as much data as I can at this point and everything leads me to want this new car. I love the looks of it and it has what I believe to be great potential. I won't make a final decision until I see one in person and get a bit more indepth info to the engine and new computer. I know SVT claims the cobra will return in 06 and if it does then I'll have a year of 05 Stang development under my belt to carry over with the new snake.

I'm kinda torn because I would have to sell my 01 Cobra to get the 05 Stang. I've put some serious money and time into this car. It's almost the perfect ride to me and I'm going to hate parting with it. The saddest thing is all the money I will lose by selling it.:(

I just wanted to break the news to my fellow cobra guys as early as possible on this. Again it's not 100% yet but September is right around the corner.

Razor.:beer:

Jerrod

Established Member
I've also done quite a bit of research on the new 'Stang and from what I've seen and read it sounds like they put quite a bit of thought into it. I think the new generation is going to have great potential and hopefully with the information sharing the aftermarket will have quite a few parts ready for the hungry Mustang owners when it debuts. I personally am going to wait and see the feedback from the first tests and trials but that's just me.:shrug:

duane v

Established Member
If those Shelby 05 GT's become a reality, I will purchase one for me better half, so we can hit all the Socal events together...plus they look b*ithchen..but what Im wondering, if Shelby and Colleti can reach some sort of accord...cant imagine those two huge ego's backing down:shrug: DA snake boy!!

SVTHorsnake

Banned
I'm hoping to see a Cobra... if so, I'll buy, I heard of some talk about an N/A V-10 similar to Ford's Project Boss for the Cobra? Is this true?

bouncer18

Established Member
my question is.. if Shelby does hit the streets.. what will SVT call there car.... can there be 2 cobras?

snkbitn

Established Member
Originally posted by bouncer18
my question is.. if Shelby does hit the streets.. what will SVT call there car.... can there be 2 cobras?

Thats what I have been wondering.:??: what will they do ?:shrug:

TXFLYME1

Pay No Attention
Established Member
Originally posted by snkbitn
Thats what I have been wondering.:??: what will they do ?:shrug:

They'll call it the "Shelby - Model KY", because you'll be taking it in the rear for that $helby name. My 2 cents, of course. :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread