Well bought a 04 mach1

Sladester2

Established Member
Lol coming from the guy that said the Mach1 is nothing special.. although the fastest car stock that he has ever owned..

Zemedici

Established Member
You are right, the Mach 1 has a cheaper interior, less creature comforts too...lol

cheaper? Eh...idk about that.

All of this is subjective, anyway. I'd rather have a '14 than a mach 1, but its not my money nor is it my decision. OP enjoys the mach more than he did the 5.0, and that's what matters.

Whats the plans for it, OP?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I'm lost how you can have MORE fun in a 10+ year old car with less HP than what you got rid of...

Probably because a M1 has a totally different driving feel than a 11-14 GT. More rugged, more unrefined.

Also, he might have more fun because its far cheaper of a car, possibly leaving him with extra cash to mod the car as he pleases. I had way more fun throwing money at modding cheap dsm's than I ever did spending the extra on a car I left alone that already had the power (my cobra) I wanted, but im sure others like the destination more than the journey.

smitty2919

Established Member
Lol coming from the guy that said the Mach1 is nothing special.. although the fastest car stock that he has ever owned..

Lies GTO was faster and more powers and more comfort.

Man, all these comments. People are emotional today.

Last edited:

RichM1983

Established Member
He works at the Dealership.....He probably stole it on a trade in and can enjoy it for a while and sell it at a huge profit in the spring. Some of you folks don't think ahead......

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
He works at the Dealership.....He probably stole it on a trade in and can enjoy it for a while and sell it at a huge profit in the spring. Some of you folks don't think ahead......

Bingo, paid a few hundred dollars over what they got in it, and gets PAID to drive it around (if he sells it for profit)

but wait, that would be stupid, because 5.bro....

Palmer

Established Member
Sweet Mach it looks really nice! I'd love to know what you paid for it if you don't mind telling.

Nice, now put a procharger kit and have some fun!
Do exactly what this guy said. I have a Procharger on mine and it's a blast.

fullthrtle

Established Member
I'm lost how you can have MORE fun in a 10+ year old car with less HP than what you got rid of...

I owned a Mach 1 as well and then a 04 GTO, 99 Cobra, now a 95 Z28. Looking back, the Mach 1 was nothing really special aside from the appearance.

lol is all I can say.

The fact that your not a mustang owner now is why I would not expect you to understand. Nothing against you owning a different car other than mustang. But I enjoy mustangs this car is no slouch and that's coming from someone who drove a 14 5.0 for 18 months and around 30 passes at the dragstrip. You can make any car fast that no biggie. Always been a fan of the mach1 and Cobras. Yes I was looking for a cobra but I'm a tech at a ford dealership and this fell into my lap at a killer deal. And I have no regrets at all.

And yes the seats in the Mach are more comfortable than my 14 gt was. And the car is in excellent shape just ask the guys on here that know me in person and have seen the car.

fullthrtle

Established Member

Not planning on selling it but if I did. Let's just say I would come out shinning. Perks of working at a ford dealership

One day they will get a cobra in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread