Weld Rt-s wheels on Roush

snkbitten6

Established Member
So I own a '12 Roush Stage 2, 6 speed car, N/A for now, will be a nitrous car. My Dad owns a '14 5.0 w/TVS auto car, sitting right at 600rwhp.... We both have street set ups, I have a set of 20's and he has a set of 19in Forgedstar CF10's... We bought a set of 15x10 Weld RT-S's... And im going to buy the fronts here in a few weeks. I will probably run the wheels mostly. I have the 6 speed.

What tires would you guys run, knowing we are sharing, he makes much more power than I do. I know my best option is a Bias ply tire being a stick, to soften the launch. But looking for a set up we can swap back and forth at the track... We don't track very often at all, but want to be able to swap. I make some passes and go grab some beers and put them on my dad's car and watch him run the rest of the night kinda thing lol.

Anyway what tires set up would you guys run for these set up. Was thinking a MT Et drag radial with some front runner radials... And i'll just have to hope my trans/clutch lasts... Any input? Thanks guys!

He has full BMR set up all the way around, Im still needing to get the sway bar relocation and going to do the BMR lower control arms with brackets. Thanks for the advice in advance. Im still new to these Coyote cars, coming from a '04 Cobra and a blown '03 Mach 1

Users who are viewing this thread