Weld Prostars w/ tires full set FS

stroked95vert

Established Member
I got them but the 15x4s turned out to be 15x7s w/ 4.5bs.completely useless on my 95 cobra.this is the last pm before pmo was sent..
ok,tell him it will be a postal money order anyways and he can cash it at the post office your 100% positive on all dimensions??sorry,have to ask.call me if you want 585-208-7024 Bob

Yes sir positive we talked about again last night. You can send payment to me.

hopefully this gets resolved asap,my cars on jackstands

Last edited:

stroked95vert

Established Member
took it out. now, MY problem is YOUR problem,as stated clearly in the pm you sent me before I sent payment for the wheels,you were "positive" the dimensions of the wheels were correct that you gave me,I dont know what you use to measure with,but the 2 fronts you sent me were 15x7 4.5bs not 15x4.it kinda tipped me off when they stuck out of the wheel well by about 3 or four inches,if you check with tire sizing specs,that size tire should only be on a 6-7.5 rim.now my car still sits.

SWORDY

Banned
took it out. now, MY problem is YOUR problem,as stated clearly in the pm you sent me before I sent payment for the wheels,you were "positive" the dimensions of the wheels were correct that you gave me,I dont know what you use to measure with,but the 2 fronts you sent me were 15x7 4.5bs not 15x4.it kinda tipped me off when they stuck out of the wheel well by about 3 or four inches,if you check with tire sizing specs,that size tire should only be on a 6-7.5 rim.now my car still sits.

Gotcha, talk to me via pm and we will work something out.

stroked95vert

Established Member
well folks hes pushing it all on his "friend" as I suspected,yet he had the money sent to him so only he could cash it,wanted me to prove it by sending a pic
carb155.jpg
which I did.All I asked for was $250 sent back ,and I would send the misrepresentd wheels back ,using that money returned.Am I the bad guy here?????Can a moderator or someone here help me with this??

Last edited:

stroked95vert

Established Member
amazing how you feel no resposibility at all,class act.meanwhile Im still on jackstands,thanks. remember when I asked about the dimensions right before I sent YOU the pmo......"Yes sir positive we talked about again last night. You can send payment to me.".I am only asking you to do whats fair,unreal.

stroked95vert

Established Member
the guy wanted them ,thats why,I take care of the buyer,OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT. I cannot believe I have to dispute this,your"its not my deal/money" claim wouldnt hold water in any court.If you bought a set of wheels and tires and they sent you the wrong size,what would you expect them to do,probably make it right huh? Is asking for $250 back ,50 of which I will spend in shipping the wheels back to you,too much to ask,I think its more than fair

SWORDY

Banned
well folks hes pushing it all on his "friend" as I suspected,yet he had the money sent to him so only he could cash it,wanted me to prove it by sending a pic
carb155.jpg
which I did.All I asked for was $250 sent back ,and I would send the misrepresentd wheels back ,using that money returned.Am I the bad guy here?????Can a moderator or someone here help me with this??

that doesnt look like 3-4 inches. post up a pic of a front angle and side view maybe one from the top of the fender. you running the spacers to?

Can someone verify if 94-04 mustang all have the same offsets as far as wheels go? Im pretty sure when you order wheels they are all the same for those years.

If thats the case how come these fit on a 2001 gt and not a 95 cobra?

stroked95vert

Established Member
dude, let me explain this again,measured the wheels after they stuck out and the backspace was 4.5 and the wheel width was 15x7,what more is there to explain???? why cant you get it??why if you have a friend,I never had a name,number,adress and you handled everything???? sounds fishy,and why wouldnt he call me and say hey Bob,sorry about that,Ill send you back some cash for the wheels I was "positive" were 15x4 2.25 bs.Its all a fabrication as far as I can see,only know what is in front of me.you should have measured the rims for width and bs before you or he , said you were positive.since hes your imaginary friend and doesnt have a phone,tell your imaginary friend to please right this transaction.And yes your fully resonsible at this point since theres only you and me in this from the start.

Last edited:

stroked95vert

Established Member
me too believe me me too. Im done bickering, balls in your court,I expect this to be taken care of.end of story.Ive handled issues like this for transactions outside the US,Im sure this will be alot easier.

SWORDY

Banned
me too believe me me too. Im done bickering, balls in your court,I expect this to be taken care of.end of story.Ive handled issues like this for transactions outside the US,Im sure this will be alot easier.

and like i said 100 times you will get your money your just impatient.

Users who are viewing this thread