Weld Prostars w/ tires full set FS

SWORDY

Banned
Hey Bob,

Why dont you clarify if I have an imaginery friend or not and if this issue is being resolved.

Thanks buddy.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Brandon, Josh should join SVTP and conduct his own affairs so that you don't get stuck in the middle. From the pics that were posted earlier in this thread, (that are now deleted......), the fronts were clearly not 4 inch "skinnies.

SWORDY

Banned
Never said they were "skinnies", just thought the wheels were 15x4 with a 215 tire. Thats the first time Ive ever seen a drag wheel setup so I had no idea either. Yea Ive told him a few times to sell his own stuff but he wont for some reason.

red9450

Established Member
this is a joke. because you are careless, and can't take 5 min to do some measuring, this guy has his car on jack stands. BS

Digital

Established Member
I agree. Will add this user to my blacklist do to his terrible selling. Keep an eye out for this guy in the future.

SWORDY

Banned
Wow you guys are unreal. I have 100% feedback and your adding me to the blacklist. Lol, I did nothing wrong, my buddy even gave him money back. So I dont know why you would even bring up this thread. F**k off.

Users who are viewing this thread