Weld Prostar big and littles for sale

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I'd be interested in the rears if you took the tires off and shipped. Shipping wouldn't be too bad without the tires. Im sure someone is looking for just the fronts so splitting them prob wouldn't be a bad idea. PM me a price if interested.

03rd SVT

Established Member
I would like to test fit the 325's on my car. Would you consider taking them off and shipping to me?

venom04svt

Established Member
Lots of PM low ball offers and wanting to split them up, they have set in my garage for almost a year now won't hurt sitting a lil longer till i get close to what i want.. They have ruffly 150ish miles on them and 2 trips to the track with a total of 8 passes

venom04svt

Established Member
8 passes and there at the wear bar? Du u have any lugnuts or centercaps, thanks

Yes, they come with 1 inch spacers to clear cobra brakes, open ended lugnuts for 3 inch studs and centercaps... The Mickeys came new with very lil tread before you touch the wear bars, but there is still a lot of grove left, the fronts have hardly any wear at all and thats due to the spacers making the camber off.

convert03cobra

Established Member
Well if you decide you want to work something out, let me know. I can do $750 shipped but I don't want to spend any more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread