Weld Magnum skinnies for sale

Avenger

Established Member
I've got 2 weld Magnum 15x3.5's for sale. They are the 4.5" bolt pattern and have 1.75" backspacing. They are the 2 piece design and weigh 8lbs each. Stock wheels weigh close to 30lbs if I remember correctly so that's a 45lbs weight saving. That's an easy 1mph right there if you're still running the stock wheels up front !! The centers are painted a dark blue color, but you can easily take the centers out and paint them or repolish them to a shiney finish.

I bought these last summer, ran them for 4 or 5 track days and just found a set of Bogart D10 so I went for the matching set. Nothing wrong with them, wheels look great. Here's some pictures taken by previous owner (who probably didn't even put them on). The wheels have been mounted since then so no more paint where the lug nuts go but that obviously doesn't show once they're on the car.

Summit sells these for $482.95 EACH! Looking for about $600 for them, but will consider a reasonable offer.

284457.jpg

284458.jpg

Last edited:

Avenger

Established Member
They're currently at a friend's place. He'll probably end up buying them, will let you guys know if he doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread