Weird video i made..

ScaryGT

Established Member
You were correct about it being a bit strange; you do a lot of partying don't you? :D

The cobra footage was good, you have a nice looking ride.

SCARY :rockon:

2004svtcobra

Established Member
Hey man!! Did you just get done puking int he beginning?? I had a buddy who puked until the whites of his eyes were dark red!! I thought he went blind!! Nice ride by the way!! Oh yeah... How big was the stuffed mammoth?? hahaha

Slammed97Cobra

Established Member
3.9% tint, or so the cherokee county sherrifs office says :D BBk long tubes, bassani off road x pipe, single chamber flows, 3" throughout . nah, i didnt puke in the beginning. thanks for the compliments guys, I'll be sure to keep the new videos coming!:beer:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

35TH BIRD

Established Member
That was a sweet video! But who was listening to the HONDA song in the parking garage????????? "If it aint a Type R than it aint a tight car??????:nonono:

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by LCCOBRA
lol that video was great. plz make more. :)

Hell yeah that was a cool video...Dude your eyes were like crazy red. And in future videos my I make the request for more shots of that briana chick? She was pretty cute!:beer:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by Slammed97Cobra
Got really bored this morning and got some motivation together to make a random compilation video. Most of you won't understand much of the first half, but the second half is all my car, so i thought I'd post it on here anyways. Nonetheless - Enjoy :D

http://www.slammed97cobra.com/funnystuff/random.mpg

I need to hit you up and party with your guys next time I come to Atl.:beer:

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Very nice vid. Nice Maxima in the beginning. Friend of yours?? And yeah, definitely change the fogs!

Slammed97Cobra

Established Member
I've only had it for 10 months hehe, maybe someone elses :shrug: Briana is all mine, but I'll get some more vids for you anyway hehe. Yeah man, send me a pm when you're in the area and we can make a video or something lol.

Users who are viewing this thread