Weird question...

DCAN87

Established Member
Does anybody know how to take small debris (like wood shavings) out of my microfiber rags? I was cleaning the car in the garage, and I'm used to throwing the towels on the ground away from the car when I'm done, but there was wood chippings there, and anybody that knows microfiber already knows how that went down. :mj: Any suggestions how to get them out? :??:

NXGHOST

Established Member
Its funny but I try hard to take care of my towels and I also get these small wood chips in mine! I don't know where mine come from. You simply have to pick them out with your fingers or tweezers. No other way unfortunately. Washing them will not remove them either.

mystic04

Established Member
get news ones toss them out.or use for something else. i wouldn't be sitting thier picking stuff our of a towel i understand why you would but just me i wouldn't do it .

NXGHOST

Established Member
mystic04 said:
get news ones toss them out.or use for something else. i wouldn't be sitting thier picking stuff our of a towel i understand why you would but just me i wouldn't do it .

If the towel has hundreds I would toss it but I aint tossing a $7 towel when I can pick out three chips.

DCAN87

Established Member
mystic04 said:
Did I mention I only used them once? :nono:

NXGHOST said:
Its funny but I try hard to take care of my towels and I also get these small wood chips in mine! I don't know where mine come from. You simply have to pick them out with your fingers or tweezers. No other way unfortunately. Washing them will not remove them either.
Thats what I figured. :whine: There's too many!!!!! lol. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread