Weird fight out of nowhere

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
So I'm sitting here in my office before works starts at 7a.m. and I look out the window and see 2 tow trucks pull into the parking lot across the street, the drivers get out, start getting in each other's face and then started their own UFC fight. It was actually quite hilarious, because one threw these punches that were more like as if he was pounding in a nail and the other guy threw the normal punches. A few wild throws later and the the guy throwing the wild punches got his ass knocked to the ground and surrendered. Then as quick as it started, they both got in their trucks and left in opposite directions. This all happened in about 3-4 minutes. Anybody else see random fights out of nowhere like this before?

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I went to a "southside" meet a couple weeks ago with a local car club and 4-6asian girls brawled in the parking lot. I sat back as two of them jumped another one and pounded one's face in. We got it on video. I'll have to post it up!

SadisticMystic

Established Member
Yes, actually... I have. Me and some friends were parked outside of a bowling alley just talking when like 50 mexicans (men and women) come running out of bar which was right next door and just all start beating the shit out of each other. This went on for like 5 minutes until 5 LEO's showed up. It was pretty crazy.:kaboom:

Ephingahol

Gone to the dark side
Established Member
Good story. I have seen something like this, too. I was walking along a busy street and there's a guy walking approx. 10 feet in front of me. Another guy is walking towards us, and when he gets to the guy in front of me, he sucker punches him in the face real hard. It knocks the guy down, and then the attacker started kicking him in the face! I yelled something like "What the ****" to the attacker, but he just glared at me, kicked the guy a couple more times, then walked right past me. He never said a word the entire time. I helped the victim up. His face was covered with blood. He said he had never seen his attacker before. It was almost like the attacker saw him, decided he didn't like the way he looked, and decided to beat the shit out of him! In retrospect it's pretty damn funny.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread