Weird Creaking Noise under slight acceleration

OxfordCoyote

Established Member
So i have noticed when going slow there is a slight creaking noise. like under 15mph and it only happens when i touch the throttle to move. Like in stop and go traffic or manuevering around a parking lot. Car is lowered on H&R super sports has UPR Vertical links and BK053 bushing inserts. Has anyone run into this? I have a video and can try to post it on youtube.

alexgg2

Established Member
My 2015 mustang doing the same thing, saw a video by CJ pony parts, they replaced a rear wheel hub bearing. Apparently after lowering it causes more strain on the wheel bearing hubs and they go bad. I'm going to look into this when I have a chance to see if that's the problem I'm having too.

OxfordCoyote

Established Member
My 2015 mustang doing the same thing, saw a video by CJ pony parts, they replaced a rear wheel hub bearing. Apparently after lowering it causes more strain on the wheel bearing hubs and they go bad. I'm going to look into this when I have a chance to see if that's the problem I'm having too.
Can you link the video? Mine is happening Drivers side.

thehunterooo

Established Member
Seen this thread figured I would bring it back. I had this creak and it was the wheel bearing. Driver side as well at around 24,000 miles. Dealership played dumb and didn't want to fix it so I had to do it myself.

OxfordCoyote

Established Member
It hasnt gotten worse, but i have had other things going on with the car so i have neglected to take it in for this yet. i should be able to take it in next week. Will update when i do.

Users who are viewing this thread