weights and things for sale

mystic04

Established Member
Hi guys i have some weights and things i am looking to sell , along with a smith machine and bench , it's not a top of the bench. but i thought i post up here before i went any further.
So i have 4-45lb 2-25lb 4-10 4-5 and a bar. also have dumbells pair of 35 and 50lbs i was thinking of 25 to 30 cents a pound. Local pickup and may be willing to meet half way if not to far .no pics cause it's in my garage and half taken apart i need the space.Smith machine has high and low pully and the bar will hold 250lbs also has safe catches on the side have pull down bar and tri rope and V grip handle you need 7 foot of height.

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
Hi guys i have some weights and things i am looking to sell , along with a smith machine and bench , it's not a top of the bench. but i thought i post up here before i went any further.
So i have 4-45lb 2-25lb 4-10 4-5 and a bar. also have dumbells pair of 35 and 50lbs i was thinking of 25 to 30 cents a pound. Local pickup and may be willing to meet half way if not to far .no pics cause it's in my garage and half taken apart i need the space.Smith machine has high and low pully and the bar will hold 250lbs also has safe catches on the side have pull down bar and tri rope and V grip handle you need 7 foot of height.

I may be interested. PM me a price for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread