Weekly Tuesday Meet from now on?

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
The slow hispanic dude is going. I think. I should be going.

True Stang, the seats are in the back of my car right now.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Im gonna have my mufflers bypassed next week, like the silver gt did. Me and foof are gonna do it sometime this week! 5 rwhp bitches!! bring it!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
even with only 4 of us the reactions are still classic when we roll in, ESPECIALLY with that new OR X/pipe, damn foof.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
cool, maybe you can make the next one. I think I am gonna try and pick on some cammed vettes. :-D
Hope you got some mods... a 480 RW Cobra on here had problems with my stock one till around 120... :whine:

JKD

Banned
For some reason I thought this was on Thursday nights. :shrug: Ugh, I'm not getting enough sleep these days. So Tuesday's, 190/Ave K , Dart parking lot, about what time? I think I've driven my Cobra maybe twice in the last month. Work sucks. :cuss:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Stroked, does yur TL have rims?
and if so were you at the roughriders game when they played midland? i was there, and i saw a TL w/ nice looking rims.. i'm sure you didnt see me, but i was wearing my SVTP hat..

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
STROKD said:
Hope you got some mods... a 480 RW Cobra on here had problems with my stock one till around 120... :whine:
Thats funny bring your stock vette out. I think I put 10+ cars on one from a dead stop. :whine: A neon that got me by a car killed a (G5x3 cam, cartek headers, bolt-ons, y-pipe, tune, and dumps) ZO6 407rwhp? Its on video I can post it here if you want.

I also have a vid of me vs ZO6 (black wing, exhaust). That wasnt pretty either. lol.

Last edited:

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread