Weekly Thursday Night GTG in Mckinney

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowSVT98

AKA YellowSnake98
Established Member
Yeah it did go pretty well. We need some more SVT's up there though. We have a lot of mustangs, which is awesome, but we need more SVT's including but not limited to Lightnings!

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I'm going to try to make it tonight ... a little after 8pm ..

Crowley

JKD

Banned
There is going to be a HUGE GTG tonight in Carrollton as a memorial for a DFW area guy who was killed this week in a wreck. So I dunno how big your Mckinney thing is going to be.

Steve

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
i'm going, with all my freinds, and my bro.. yeh should be a sufficient amount of people hopefully

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
I know that I am probably speaking for many when I post this, so here it goes. It is apparent that the number of domestic vehicles is dwindling and the crowd is getting much younger. Last night was utterly chaotic with some of the group acting like fools. This is exactly the reason that local authorities crack down on these events. The speeding through the parking lot and ignorant driving will result in this GTG being shut down, or even worse, someone getting hurt. Some of us older guys are already discussing moving this to a different location to separate ourselves from this crowd. I won't be participating anymore until this happens. That is sad because I have been attending this event since I moved here this summer. PM me if you are interested in another location and have any ideas.

Take Care!

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Mighty Rooster said:
I know that I am probably speaking for many when I post this, so here it goes. It is apparent that the number of domestic vehicles is dwindling and the crowd is getting much younger. Last night was utterly chaotic with some of the group acting like fools. This is exactly the reason that local authorities crack down on these events. The speeding through the parking lot and ignorant driving will result in this GTG being shut down, or even worse, someone getting hurt. Some of us older guys are already discussing moving this to a different location to separate ourselves from this crowd. I won't be participating anymore until this happens. That is sad because I have been attending this event since I moved here this summer. PM me if you are interested in another location and have any ideas.

Take Care!
dude, taht sounds great, all these damn little highschooler ricers literally RACING through the parking lot. I'm trying to think of another place taht is easy to get to, and has a large parking lot.
Everyone give us some ideas,
- Jeremy

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
How does everyone feel about allen outlet mall parking lot? Same time and day?

show up at 7:30-8 or so, stay as late as ya want?

Last edited:

YellowSVT98

AKA YellowSnake98
Established Member
I have a feeling that the Allen PD is going to be worse than McKinney PD. We might want to try and not have it in Allen. I want it to be somewhere that people really can't just drive by and see us in thier little civics and old integras and decide to stop. Then they proceed to race IN THE PARKING LOT!!! It is the stupid ass ****** kids who think that thier old integra's with no hood on them are fast. Then they race throught the parking lot like idiots. I agree that it should be moved. It is always the ricers and the dumb****s that screw everything up for everybody else. I am so aggrivated at the situation because this always happens to every weekly GTG i have ever been to. And its the same type of dumb****s that do it. They can go have thier own little ****ing GTG somwhere else and eget themselves kicked out, instead of everyone else. You people know who you are. I hope you read this too because i mean it. STAY THE **** AWAY!

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
YellowSVT98 said:
I have a feeling that the Allen PD is going to be worse than McKinney PD. We might want to try and not have it in Allen. I want it to be somewhere that people really can't just drive by and see us in thier little civics and old integras and decide to stop. Then they proceed to race IN THE PARKING LOT!!! It is the stupid ass ****** kids who think that thier old integra's with no hood on them are fast. Then they race throught the parking lot like idiots. I agree that it should be moved. It is always the ricers and the dumb****s that screw everything up for everybody else. I am so aggrivated at the situation because this always happens to every weekly GTG i have ever been to. And its the same type of dumb****s that do it. They can go have thier own little ****ing GTG somwhere else and eget themselves kicked out, instead of everyone else. You people know who you are. I hope you read this too because i mean it. STAY THE **** AWAY!

:uh oh: :uh oh: :uh oh: :beer: :rockon: :rockon:
:burn:

CTs2Fast96GT

Established Member
YellowSVT98 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
No Rob, tell us what you really feel :beer:

O and **** rice :loser:

YellowSVT98

AKA YellowSnake98
Established Member
I'm sorry. I was very upset at the situation at the time. I appoligise for the strong language. Its very upsetting having every weekly GTG ruined by the same type of people every time.

CTs2Fast96GT

Established Member
YellowSVT98 said:
I'm sorry. I was very upset at the situation at the time. I appoligise for the strong language. Its very upsetting having every weekly GTG ruined by the same type of people every time.

Its all good rob! :beer: Where are we going to go still roadhouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread