Weekly Thursday GTG in Mckinney

f355bird

Established Member
We are going to have another gtg in Mckinney Thursday the 28th at the texas road house resturant. We meet up about 8 p.m and stay untill late. Everyone is welcome to come out and hangout. The texas road house is located at Eldorado and 75 on the north west corner. We will be right next door at the Kohl's parking lot. See you guys there.

YellowSnake98

I'm so bored....
Established Member
Yeah we pretty much just hung out. Everybody needs to come this Thursday. I'm serious. I will hurt you if you don't. Ok maybe i won't hurt you but you still need to go.

YellowSnake98

I'm so bored....
Established Member
Seriously guys is everybody going to be there? I really want you guys to go. I want to see this meet get big. Tell everybody. I can't wait to see you guys there.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I'm gonna try to make it out, tomorrow i'm going bowling w/ my GF and her family, then i have to hang out with my daddy. So........ I dno

I'm gonna try though
- Jeremy

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
sorry guys, apparently one of our trucks got caught up in some bad weather last night and didn't make it until today, so i had to unload 3 trucks today 58 pallets total.

so needless to say im sitting on my ass right now enjoying some rest.

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
OUCH! I hope you all enjoyed my total botch of 3rd gear this evening. I guess I am driving my Civic too much! :) Anyway, who hasn't missed a gear right????? Had a good time maybe my slightly damaged tranny and I will make it out again next week!

Users who are viewing this thread