Weekend Projects..

H46D

Shark attacks up
Established Member
Installed a line lock kit and Electric fan. However I do not think I have my A/C relay wire hooked up correctly. I will wait till the temps get above 30 before I fudge w/ it again. LTNBOLT thanks for the info. I am coming into the top of the fuse box and need to see which terminal on the relay itself do I attach the Jumper?

Tested out the line lock .Its wonderful. Can't wait to hit the burnout box w/ that sucker!

:burnout:

Fulgur

Established Member
How was the Linelock install? I had one on my GT, and had to splice the front brake lines.. Was this necessary on the L?

Also, which kit did you go with?

Thanks

H46D

Shark attacks up
Established Member
Originally posted by Fulgur
How was the Linelock install? I had one on my GT, and had to splice the front brake lines.. Was this necessary on the L?

Also, which kit did you go with?

Thanks
I went w/ the Outrageous Performance line lock kit...No you do not have to splice the lines. It jumps off of master cylinder.

CHIEF40AL

Established Member
Originally posted by H46D
I went w/ the Outrageous Performance line lock kit...No you do not have to splice the lines. It jumps off of master cylinder.

I just got the same kit. Did you use the supplied switch and light?
Any pictures?

H46D

Shark attacks up
Established Member
Originally posted by CHIEF40AL
I just got the same kit. Did you use the supplied switch and light?
Any pictures?

I went to radio shack and bought a momentary switch and mounted it to the dash. I will take a pic and post it...Later. The switch is cheezy that comes in the kit!

I did not use the light. Youn do not need it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread