Weekend Pics

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
Just thought I'd post up some pictures from a bonfire we had. (plus I'm pretty bored here at work) My frieind Michael (1slosvt on here) was pretty trashed and I told him I'd post these for him... ;-) It was only a couple days after I'd become single so they were trying to make me laugh - it worked!! Michael's the one in the yellow shirt

Michael and Justin - Justin used to be on here before he had to sell his 03 cobra
100_0071.jpg

100_0068.jpg

I'm the 2nd one from the left in b/w the 2 guys - the drunk one has an 04 yellow cobra convertible
100_0044.jpg

whoo hoo!!
100_0057.jpg

(another party) straight gangsta!! haha (we'd all been drinking)
thugginyo.jpg

(sorry for the larger pics - photobucket is gay... wouldn't resize them)

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Sucks to hear you're sinlge, or maybe it's a good thing...just depends on how you look at it.

Funny pics though.....the Carolina's got some crazy people :rockon: .

1slosvt

Established Member
Gang signs are dumb but we we'd been drinking and weere just acting stupid. Chick in the white is Sarah (01slobravert- the threadstarter). That is in fact her cobra that she pays for. I asked her if she wanted to make out and she said no. Oh well. Fun times.

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
1slosvt said:
Gang signs are dumb but we we'd been drinking and weere just acting stupid. Chick in the white is Sarah (01slobravert- the threadstarter). That is in fact her cobra that she pays for. I asked her if she wanted to make out and she said no. Oh well. Fun times.

Haha Michael!! You have Emily for that now!! Yes, gang signs are stupid - we were actually making fun of the people who do that (again - drinking). As for representing Walmart - that's probably what some of the idiots who live in our hick town would do!! Anyway - it was a fun weekend. Sorry I didn't get pics at the strip club for ya this past weekend, Michael - maybe you'll come next time. ;-)

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
drtsvt03 said:
Sucks to hear you're sinlge, or maybe it's a good thing...just depends on how you look at it.

Funny pics though.....the Carolina's got some crazy people :rockon: .

eh, it does suck right now to be single. we were together 3 years but I've been keeping busy and lookin' around and hanging out w/ my girls so I'm doing pretty good!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread