Weekend CRUISE

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I know I have been talking to a few members about a weekend cruise. Anybody interested in one on Saturday? Nice cruise down PCH?

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
yeah count me in. Hopefully some socal guys that were at frisco's wed night will down also.

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the info:beer:

Hope to see you there bro, ill try to bring a good digital video cam (via a good friend); get some really good quality vids of you car this time :coolman: maybe we will run from 1st gear this time . . . see who stops burning the tires first :kaboom:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
chris, frisco's tomorrow right? i might be late since i got work probably till 8-9. See you there man

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Let me know on the weekends guys...shoot me a pm whatever, unless I have prior plans I will always be down to roll out.

:beer:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
David, every weds nights we have a frisco's right off the 60 freeway. I might be a little to far for you since you said your from malibu. But if you like we are meeting tomorrow from 6-11 or 12ish.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Unclebens said:
Hope to see you there bro, ill try to bring a good digital video cam (via a good friend); get some really good quality vids of you car this time :coolman: maybe we will run from 1st gear this time . . . see who stops burning the tires first :kaboom:
+1 we need to make sure to make a good video... let me know if you want to meet before. Right now I am about 90% sure I am going.

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
+1 we need to make sure to make a good video... let me know if you want to meet before. Right now I am about 90% sure I am going.

Still have not gotten a hold of my friend with the good camera, im going to be there . . . ill PM or call you, about meeting up early (think im in your phone as NICK, not sure?)

Users who are viewing this thread